Interested to see how Agile Data Engine really works? This is your chance to take it for a spin, free of charge and with no strings attached.
when you sign up, you get
Access to an ADE instance
Example cloud data warehouse project
Ready-made dataset to play with
Code snippets and other materials
sign up by adding your info right here
We made up a FAQ section (see below), but if you have any other questions, contact Ville.
frequently asked questions
👨🏻🔬 Who can access it? Who is it for?
- Everyone! But, let's be honest, this is almost entirely for data engineers and architects.
- We reserve the right to review and validate all requests before granting access.
🌎 How will my journey with ADE begin?
- Submit your email in the form above
- We will contact you via email and send you the credentials for the ADE environment, Snowflake and training portal (for example materials).
- We'll work with you to set up access to the (restricted) environments needed for the test drive (don't worry, you won't have to do extra work!)
⏳ How long will the test last?
- After receiving your credentials, you have 2 weeks (or 14 days) to complete your test drive. If you need more time, contact us, and we will get you sorted.
🏎️💨 How extensive is the test drive?
- The test introduces the basic features of ADE and shows off its capabilities in a professional, realistic setting.
- After the test drive, you have all the necessary skills to start working with ADE.
- Certain advanced features of ADE are best tested out with a full Proof-of-Concept.
📋 Can I use my own data?
- We use predefined data and samples in the test drive to give you a comprehensive introduction to the functionalities of ADE in a short time.
- Unfortunately, it is not possible to use your own data during the test drive. To test ADE out with your own data, you need a full Proof-of-Concept.
🏎️💨 How do I get "a full Proof-of-Concept"?
- If you want more than just a test drive, submit a contact request, and let's discuss the options.