Join the Agile Data Engine (ADE) community today and empower your data journey. Connect with like-minded professionals, share your expertise, and shape the future of data together.
Ready to get started? 💜
Here's how you can join us:
- Read through our community guidelines and code of conduct below.
- Request community Slack access by filling out the information on the form below.
- Check your email inbox for our response. Psst. Remember to go through your junk mailbox if you can't find the email in your inbox.
ADE 💖 Community
Our main objective within the ADE community is to support, encourage, and inspire one another in the realm of Agile Data Engine, DataOps, and data.
Our new community Slack homebase is the perfect place to:
👩💻 Connect with like-minded data professionals
🕵️ Share knowledge
💡 Uncover better solutions.
Read through the guidelines, request access, and join us on this journey!
join our community and experience this for yourself
- Respect and inclusivity: We respect all community members and act according to our community guidelines and the code of conduct. We acknowledge that all community members are voluntarily present and we respect the time and input members put into the community and to helping one another. Together we aim to create an environment where everyone feels comfortable, valued and included.
- Helpful and “pay it forward” mentality: The community platform is a place for both giving and receiving. We genuinely strive to support one another, and acknowledge that receiving support and advice means that you do the same for others.
- Growth mindset and positivity: Allow yourself to enjoy the opportunity to collectively grow with peers as data professionals and spread a positive atmosphere.
- Passion and focus: Members of the community are passionate about their work related to Agile Data Engine and data, and we will keep the conversation and content focused on these topics in accordance with the variety of discussion opportunities the platform provides.
- Constructive and clear communication: We communicate in a transparent and constructive manner throughout the platform, and make all members feel welcome. You are responsible for all content that you produce on the platform, so make sure they abide by the guidelines.
- Messaging: Keep your communication within the channels, do not send direct messages to other community members. Make use of threads within channels for discussions on specific topics and issues. Soliciting community members and using the community for selling products or services is prohibited.
Code of Conduct
The Agile Data Engine community has a zero tolerance policy for any kind of harassment, bullying or inappropriate behaviour, and community members must refrain from all such behaviour. Community members shall treat everyone respectfully and in an equal and non-discriminatory manner regardless of one’s background, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, origin, nationality, language, religion, beliefs, opinions, political activity, trade union activity, family relationships, state of health, disability, sexual orientation or other personal characteristics.
We encourage everyone to speak up and address issues, if you notice any. If you experience or witness misconduct, report it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Depending on the severity of the violation of the code of conduct and community guidelines, the violator will either be issued warnings or removed from the community. The Agile Data Engine team reserves the right to deny the membership of any community member.