Got an army of consultants trying to manage data over silos and messy dependencies?
Agile Data Engine brings faster business value, better data quality, and lower costs over the data platform lifecycle.
With agile data engine you can achieve
Accelerate productivity in data development and operations with a DataOps platform that was built for continuous delivery of data products. The SaaS platform empowers your data teams to focus on delivering business value from data. And you? ADE gives data leaders and other stakeholders a view to how data investments are being used, which allows informed decisions.
One platform for cloud data warehouse development and operations.
Shorter time-to-value and business agility with continuous delivery and automation.
Continuous delivery brings active dialogue between data teams and data consumers, and capability to react faster.
Significantly lower operations workload and total cost of ownership for the cloud data platform.
Continuity for data investments, when cloud and database are changed, and when people change in the data team.
- Continuous delivery with trunk based approach brings early detection. No complex merge problems late in the process.
- Generation of SQL and data load workflows based on metadata.
- Templates and configurability to accelerate project specific practices and reusability of work.
- Modular data product framework makes the data platform more manageable and reusable.
- Unique entity-driven approach
- Modular data quality tests as part of data load workflows.
- Metadata-driven low code secures that the data product and domain knowledge stays, no matter if people change.
- Multi-cloud: when there is a need for changing cloud vendor or database platform, we can ensure the continuity.
- Seamless integration of data modeling and transformation simplifies development.
- Out-of-the-box CI/CD pipeline for cloud data warehouse enables true agile development.
- Adaptable and optimizable business real-time workflows, ensure that businesses have up-to-date data for operative decision making.
- Insights and statistics about data platform, data products, and data team productivity.
- Data lineage enables impact analysis for changes and audit trail of data transformations.
- Continuous insights about data quality and workflows.
- Business data stays in your cloud: No need to process data in a separate SaaS service other than in your cloud data warehouse.
- Private connectivity support via VPN, and hybrid cloud & on-premise deployment support
Head of Data and Analytics, Skandia - Insurance